Dear Broncho Baseball supporter,
Our preparation for the 2022 season will begin soon, and as we prepare, we also turn our attention to raising additional funds for our baseball program. Funds raised will be used for the following projects:
- Facility upgrades – purchase of decorative windscreen to enhance the attractiveness of our facility
- Additional equipment, such as wood bats, practice baseballs, and catcher’s gear
- New uniform jerseys
- Additional funds for meals for game days
- Continuation of improvement to our locker rooms.
- Continuing expenses involved in being a successful 4A high school baseball program
Our baseball program also offers advertising opportunities through 4’x8’ signs on our outfield fence. The initial fee for these signs will be 400.00 (all expenses included, with a renewal fee each year of 300.00). If this advertising opportunity is of interest to you, please contact Coach Lee via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for our program to move forward with the expenses of the upcoming season, we are requesting that each player raise their designated amount by Thursday, December 16th, 2021.
Your gift to our baseball program is greatly appreciated by the Bethany coaching staff and the Bethany Broncho baseball team. All donations given to our program are tax deductible.
Thank you very much for your support of Broncho Baseball!! God Bless.
Robert G. Lee
Head Baseball Coach
Bethany High School